2015 Calendar of Club Events
- January 18 - Shinnenkai at Duke Gardens, Durham, NC
- April 19 - Members Day
- July 11 - Summer Festival
- October 9-11 - International Festival of Raleigh
- December - Mochitsuki
2015 International Festival of Raleigh, 10/9 - 10/11
Please come to the 30th International Festival of Raleigh to discover the world and support the Nippon Club of the Triangle! Festival info and tickets available online
Fri, 10/9, 4:30pm - 10:30pm
Sat, 10/10, 10am - 10pm
Sun, 10/11, 11am - 7pm
- Sat, 10am, Tea Ceremony at Variety Stage
- Sat, 5:30pm, Triangle Taiko on Main Stage
- Sat, 8:00pm, Triangle Taiko on Main Stage
- Sun, 12pm, Triangle Taiko on Main Stage
- Sun, 4pm, Bon Dance at Variety Stage
- Sun, 5pm, Tea Ceremony at Cooking Demo
- Japanese Cultural Exhibit open throughout the festival.
- Japanese Bazaar open throughout the festival and hosted by the Japanese Language School of Raleigh.
- Japanese cafe open throughout the festival serving fried noodles (yakisoba), teriyaki meatballs (kushiyaki), green tea ice cream, and barley tea (mugicha).
You may contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
Nippon Club on AmazonSmile
The Nippon Club of the Triangle is registered with AmazonSmile. When you designate the Nippon Club as your favorite organization and make a purchase through AmazonSmile, then 0.5% of the purchase will be donated to the club. There is no additional cost to you.
Monthly Director's Meeting (the first Wednesday)
Observers are welcome. For the location and time, please contact us at email@example.com.